Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022
UP Lekhpal Bharti – UPSSSC Finally Release the official notification for the UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022. Many students are waiting for this vacancy since last year, and now it is finally released.
In this article, we are going to show you how you can apply for the UPSSSC Lekhpal vacancy 2022, what is the eligibility to fill up the form of UP Lekhpal recruitment 2022, Who can Apply, Registration Fee, Vacancy Details, Last year UP Lekhpal 2022 Cutt of, UP Lekhpal Syllabus, Etc.
UP Lekhpal Bharti 2022 Application Form:
- UP Lekhpal 2022 Application form will release by online modes on the official site of UPSSSC (upsssc.gov.in).
- Interested candidates can fill out the Application form, before the Last Date.
- Before Filling out the Application Form candidates have to check the eligibility criteria.
- At the End Pay the Application Form Fee.
The application fee for the candidates is Rs.25/-Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking or SBI e-Challan.
|Category||UP Lekhpal Vacancy|
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Rajasva Lekhpal
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022 Important Dates
|Released the Official Notification||5th January 2022|
|Online registration start||7th January 2022|
|End to submit the online application form/Application Fee||28th January 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||4th February 2022|
|UP Lekhpal Bharti 2022 Admit card||15 days before the examination|
|UP Patwari Bharti Exam Date 2022||To be released soon|
|Result date||To be released soon|
UP Lekhpal 2022 Exam Pattern:
- This will be an objective type of paper.
- The candidate will get a total of 4 options for a particular question.
- The candidate will have to choose one out of those 4 options.
- The total marks will be 100.
- The candidate will have to complete the entire paper within 120 minutes.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Rural Development and Rural Society||25||25|
UP Lekhpal Previous Year Cutoff: Know Here
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Yantrik Navik
- DSSSB JE (Junior Engineer) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
- JSSC JE (Junior Engineer) 2022 Recruitment Full Details