JHARKHAND STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION – JUNIOR ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2022
JSSC Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission finally announced to conduct JDLCCE means Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination 2022 for the recruitment of Assistant Branch Officer, Jr Secretariat Assistant & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
We will be Going to discuss everything about this Job recruitment such as How To Apply for JSSC JE? Eligibility Criteria of JSSC JE, Last Date of applying For JSSC JE, Registration fee of JSSC JE, and Every other details of JSSC JE that should you know.
- Official Website – http://www.jssc.nic.in
- Official Notification –Here
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Here
Common details of JSSC JE
JDLCCE is a combined competitive exam that releases job recruitment of JSSC JE (junior engineer) there is a total of 285 vacancies which is supposed to be a huge number of vacancies in JSSC JE. To become eligible to fill the online form of JSSC JE Candidates should possess Diploma (Engg) or equivalent from a recognized University from the related trade according to the vacancies out.
Eligibility Criteria of JSSC JE 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male): 35 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female): 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-01-2022 at 11:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-02-2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 25-02-2022
- Last Date for Upload of Photo & Signature: 27-02-2022
- Date for Errors Correction in Application Form: 28-02-2022 at 11:00 Hrs to 02-03-2022
Application Registration Fee
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||46|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||188|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||51|
Also, Btech Candidates of the Relevant Branch are Eligible to fill out this form.
JSSC JE Exam Pattern 2022
The JSSC JE exam pattern consists of 2 papers in total in the Mains Examination. The detailed exam pattern is provided below.
- A total of 120 questions will be asked.
- Each question carries 3 marks.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- The questions will be asked in Hindi as well as English.
|Paper 1||General Engineering||80||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Elect/Civil/Mech Engineering||120||2 hours|
If you need any Other Information, Please let me know in the comment box, thanks.