Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2023 – Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam is also called PECE. This Entrance Exam is generally Held Every year in the 2nd week of July.
This Exam was Conducted by JCECE Board And it is state level exam. Students can take admitted to Polytechnic colleges by this entrance exam.
In this article, we are discussing everything you should know before the entrance exam. like eligibility criteria, exam date, form fillup, syllabus, Preparation, Admission, and many more important things that you should know.
Get More Details Here:
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Updates
- Polytechnic Jobs – 4 Best Job Opportunities After Polytechnic
- 15+ Benefits of Doing Diploma – Future Careers in Diploma
- Best Government Polytechnic College in Jharkhand
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2023 Important Dates
- Application Fee For Registration
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2023 Pattern
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2023 Syllabus & Preparation Tips
- How to Apply For Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance exam 2023
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Expected Dates 2023|
|Registration Start||Aug 2021|
|Last date of Registration||Last week of Aug 2023|
|Admit card||1st week of Sept 2023|
|Exam Date||3rd week of Sept 2023|
|Answer key||1st week of Oct 2023|
|Result||3rd week of Oct 2023|
|Counseling process||4th week of Oct 2023|
Application Fee For Registration
Application Fee For registration – Students can pay the application fee with online mode.
- For General- 650
- OBC- 650
- SC/ST- 325
- Female all category- 325
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria for the form PECE 2023, You can find out below.
General Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality- The student must be an Indian
- Age- For Mining engineering age can be between 17-20, There is not any age limit for other engineering courses.
- Domicile- You must have a domicile certificate of Jharkhand, otherwise you will not be eligible for counseling & Admission.
Qualification Eligibility Criteria
For sitting in the Entrance Exam, You must be passed or appear 10th with any recognized board in India with at least 35% marks or above.
If you are an appearing candidate and you fail to pass the 10th exam. then you are not eligible for counseling or admission.
There is no upper qualification eligibility, you can fill PECE form even after your Ph.D.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2023 Pattern
Check the PECE Exam pattern for 2023 below :
Mode of exam – Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam will be in offline mode with pen and paper.
Several questions– There will be a total of 150 questions, each 50 from maths, Physics, and Chemistry.
Marking scheme– There is 1 mark in each question and, there is a negative marking also, for 4 wrong questions 1 mark will be deducted.
Questions type– There are multiple-choice questions MCQs, You will have 4 options for each question, and you have to select one right answer from them.
Question paper language– question paper will be in English as well as Hindi language, you can simply read Hindi questions if your English is weak.
Time duration– There are 150 minutes of time duration for the exam pece. that means you have only 1 minute to solve each question.
note: read the additional information carefully when you will have the question paper in the exam.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2023 Syllabus & Preparation Tips
Syllabus- There are only basic questions from the 10th class subject maths, physics, Chemistry, and some questions from the Logarithm chapter.
Note: JCECEB can change the syllabus according to them.
- Read the NCERT book of maths, physics, the chemistry of class 10.
- focus on basics, and remember that questions are MCQs so prepare according to MCQs type questions.
- If you can purchase a book, then it is more beneficial for you. know here
How to Apply For Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance exam 2023
If you don’t know the full process of the PECE entrance exam 2022, here are the full details about this exam.
Form Fill Up – You have to fill the form with your correct information
Admit card – after filling out the form for pece 2021, wait for the admit card release.
Exam- When you got your admit card, you have to write the exam on the mentioned date at the exam center.
Result- If you got good marks, then you can go for the next process( your marks depend upon cut off so I will upload the cutoff details here)
Counseling- Now you can choose your college and branch according to your marks(the more good marks, the more option you have to select)
Admission- Now when you successfully selected the college and branch, you can take admission to that college.
In our next articles, we will discuss this process briefly, how can you apply, what colleges are good, which branch is good, and everything you need to know.
if you have any questions you can contact us or comment down we will surely reply to you.