JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION 2022
Polytechnic Admission:- Polytechnic, also known as the diploma. Basically, it is a state-level entrance examination of JHARKHAND. It is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board i.e. JCECEB RANCHI every year in the month between April to June. It is called PECE Exam. This year in 2022, This entrance examination will be conducted in the month of JULY 2022 tentatively. The Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam 2022 will be conducted for the students seeking admission in DIPLOMA/POLYTECHNIC Courses in various offered fields. Qualified Students from the exam will opportunity to take admitted to various Government and Private Polytechnic Institutions and Colleges across the State of Jharkhand.
Here in this beautiful article, we have provided all of you with complete information about From PECE Exam to final Admission. So Let’s follow us.
VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO KNOW MORE:
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
Following are the eligibility criteria to fulfill the JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC 2022 EXAM PECE
- QUALIFICATIONS: Students must have passed the 10th or its equivalent examination from any recognized school/board.
- MARKS: Students must have at least 35% marks in the 10th or its equivalent.
- APPEARING: Students who are appearing in the final exam in 2022 are also eligible for this polytechnic examination.
- AGE LIMIT: There is no age limit for applying for this examination. BUT FOR COURSES LIKE MINING ENGINEERING, STUDENTS MUST BE BETWEEN 17-20 YEARS OLD as of 1st JULY 2022.
RESIDENCY: The student must be a resident of JHARKHAND.
JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION EXAM DATES 2022
- BEGINNING OF REGISTRATION – From 09/05/2023
- LAST DATE TO APPLY – Till 23/05/2023
- RELEASE OF ADMIT CARD – Before 4 days from starting the exam
- JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC EXAM 2022 – 19/06/2023
- RELEASE OF ANSWER KEY – After 2-5 days From the Exam
- RESULT DECLARATION – Tentatively 1st week of JULY
- COUNSELLING PROCESS – Tentatively Lasst week of JULY
JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- PECE 2023 application form will be released in the first week of May 2023 through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates will be allowed to fill out the online application form.
- The application must be filled out very carefully Because there is no option to edit the application after submitting it.
- The details should be filled in very carefully.
- Candidates must fill out their online applications before the last date.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of their online application form for further.
APPLICATION FEES FOR PECE 2022
The Application FEES can be submitted online mode only.
# For GENERAL/OBC Category APPLICATION FEES is Rs. 650/-
# For SC/ST/AND GIRLS Category APPLICATION FEES is Rs. 325/-
JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC EXAM PATTERN 2023:
- EXAM DURATION: The time duration of the JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC EXAM will be 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- EXAM MODE: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen-paper mode).
- TOTAL NUMBERS OF QUESTIONS: There will be asked 150 QUESTIONS in the exam.
- QUESTION TYPE: In the paper, there will be objective-type questions (MCQ) and total of 4 optional answers will be therefore every question.
- SUBJECTS: The subjects from where the questions will be asked in the exam are PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY & MATHEMATICS.
- LANGUAGE OF PAPER: Hindi & English
- MARKING PATTERN: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given, And for every incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted
PHYSICS – 50 QUESTION
CHEMISTRY – 50 QUESTION
MATHEMATICS – 50 QUESTION
JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION 2022: SYLLABUS
- Units & Measurements
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Heat & Thermal Expansion
- Rotatory motion of a rigid body
- Simple harmonic motion
- Light: Reflection & Refraction
- Optical instruments
- Current electricity
- Transmission of heat
- Wave motion
- Electromagnetic induction
- CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS
- Mixtures & Compounds
- Molecular & Equivalent Masses
- Group Elements
- Important Chemical Compounds
- Acid, bases, Salt & Hydrolysis
- Different Chemical Reactions
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Laws of Chemical Combination of Elements & Gases Laws
- Atomic Structure
- Concept of Atomic Structure
- Detergents, Drugs & Explosives
- Number System
- Time & Distance
- Rational Expressions
- Linear Equation
- Quadratic Equations
- HCF & LCM
- Time and Work
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Relations & Functions
- Trigonometrical Formulaes
- Height & Distance
- Area, Volume & Surface Area
- Rectangular Coordinates
- The Straight Lines
KNOW MORE :
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021: Entrance Exam, Eligibility, Etc
- Best Polytechnic Courses Guide – After 10th
- Polytechnic Jobs – 4 Best Job Opportunities After Polytechnic