Polytechnic or Diploma:-
Polytechnic is a diploma or vocational course in which an institute focuses on delivering technology education. Generally, polytechnic courses are a three-year program after completion of which candidates obtain a certificate.
We already cover a post where we had posted about polytechnic branch list A2Z
Government Polytechnic Colleges:-
Such polytechnic colleges which are managed by fully government bodies are called government colleges. Example Government Polytechnic Ranchi (click here)
Such polytechnic institutes or colleges funded and managed by private bodies or parties are private colleges. Example Al-Kabir polytechnic Jamshedpur(click here)
Such polytechnic colleges are managed by PPP(public-private partnership (PPP), a partnership between an agency of the government and the private sector in the delivery of goods or services to the public.
There is a total of 17 polytechnic colleges in Jharkhand which are fully government.
The list of Government Polytechnic Colleges in Jharkhand is as follows:-
- Government Polytechnic Ranchi
- Government women’s Polytechnic Ranchi
- Government Polytechnic Dumka
- Government Polytechnic Dhanbad
- Government Polytechnic Nirsa, Dhanbad
- Government Polytechnic Bhaga, Dhanbad
- Government Polytechnic Kharswan
- Government Polytechnic Adityapur
- Government women’s Polytechnic Jamshedpur
- Government women’s Polytechnic, Bokaro
- Government Polytechnic Khutri, Bokaro
- Government Polytechnic Latehar
- Government Polytechnic Sahibganj
- Government Polytechnic Jaghannathpur
- Government Polytechnic koderma
- Government Polytechnic Simdega
- Government Women’s Polytechnic Dumka
NOTE: THERE IS A POST THAT WE ALREADY SHARED, IN THIS WE DISCUSSED TOP POLYTECHNIC COLLEGES.
READ HERE: LINK