DSSSB JE Syllabus 2022 Electrical/Civil Diploma/Btech
Here is the full detailed overview of the syllabus of DSSSB JE 2022
Have an overview of the DSSSB JE Syllabus 2022 from the below table which includes all the important details to be remembered when you begin your preparation for the examination.
JSSC JE (junior Engineer) 2022 – Here
|Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Exam Name||DSSSB JE Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Date||March 2022 (Tier-1)|
|Stages||Tier-1 & Tier-2|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Time Duration||2 hours each|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark|
DSSSB JE 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for the candidates applying for DSSSB JE Recruitment 2022 will be done through a two-tier selection process which is as given below:
Tier 1: Tier I of the DSSSB JE exam will have two parts, one part has 5 sections and another part will be a Subject/ Qualification Related paper. It is qualifying in nature
Tier 2: The Tier II of the DSSSB JE Exam will have two papers, one related to the core engineering paper while the other will be an English language and comprehension paper. The final selection & merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in this section.
Go through the complete DSSSB JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern and give a kick start to your preparation for the upcoming DSSSB JE Exam 2022 which as per DSSSB Calendar 2022 is going to be held in March 2022.
DSSSB JE Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates must be familiar with the detailed DSSSB JE Exam Pattern for the Mechanical/Civil posts applying or interested in. As to score good marks in any exam, it is necessary to prepare as per the exam pattern set by the exam conducting authority. The complete DSSSB JE Exam Pattern 2022 for both Tier-1 and Tier-2 exams is discussed in this section.
DSSSB JE Tier 1 Exam Pattern
The candidates have to appear firstly in DSSSB JE Tier-1 Exam in which there will be two sections where Section A is common to all and Section B is subject/post related
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions in DSSSB JE Tier-1 Exam.
- The language of the paper will be in both English and Hindi medium.
- Section A consists of 5 subjects (General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi Language & Comprehension, and English Language & Comprehension) with 20 questions from each subject.
- Section B is Subject/Qualification Related Paper with 100 questions.
- The duration of the Tier-1 Exam is 2 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|Hindi Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|English Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|Subject/Qualification Related Paper||100||100|
DSSSB JE Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who qualify in DSSSB JE Tier I exam will have to appear in the DSSSB Tier- II Exam which is divided into two parts.
- DSSSB JE Tier 2 exam will have two parts, Part-A Subject/Qualification Related and Part-B is English Language & Comprehension.
- There will be a total of 200 multiple-choice questions in Tier-2.
- The cumulative time duration for DSSSB JE Tier-2 Exam is 2 hours.
- A penalty of 0.25 mark will be there for each incorrect answer.
|Part||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|A.||Subject/Qualification Related Paper||150||150||2 hours|
|B.||English Language & Comprehension||50||50|
DSSSB JE Syllabus
The candidates must focus on the subject-wise DSSSB JE Syllabus when preparing for the particular subject. Below we have provided the topics to be covered under General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi Language & Comprehension, and English Language & Comprehension subjects along with subject-related syllabus is also discussed.
|DSSSB JE Syllabus for General Awareness|
|DSSSB JE Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|DSSSB JE Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude|
|DSSSB JE Syllabus for Hindi|
|DSSSB JE Syllabus for English|
|DSSSB JE Syllabus for Electrical Subject|
|DSSSB JE Syllabus for Civil Subject|
|DSSSB JE Syllabus for Mechanical Subject|
DSSSB JE 2022 Qualifying Marks
DSSSB has set the category-wise qualifying marks for the DSSSB JE Exam 2022. The minimum qualifying marks for the DSSSB Tier-1 & Tier-2 exam will be as follows-
|OBC (Of Delhi)||35%|
|Ex-servicemen||5% in respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%|